Thank you to Live blissful who nominated me for the Liebster Award.
These are the questions she asked me:
- Cookies or Cake? CAKE
- Dogs or Cats? DOGS
- Latte or Frappe? NEITHER: I ONLY LIKE BLACK
- Beach holiday or Sight seeing holiday? SIGHT SEEING
- Fiction or True story? FICTION
- Fantasy film or Action movie? FANTASY
- Chicken, Fish or Tofu? FISH
- Ipad or Laptop? IPAD
- Cooking or Cleaning? COOKING (OF COURSE!)
- Playing sport or Watching sport? PLAYING
- Roasted potato or Fries? ROASTED
Here are 11 facts about myself:
- I am a (typical) Cancerian
- I used to run half marathons
- I’m a natural blonde!
- I have ‘conversations’ with my animals
- I pass out at the sight of blood
- I absolutely hate shopping malls
- I love to gamble
- I’m extremely untidy everywhere except the kitchen
- I passed my driving test first time, but then failed it when I went to live in the USA!
- I have up to five books on the go at a time
- I have always hated milk.
Here are my 11 nominees:
- Eating like a horse
- A pug in the kitchen
- The kitchens garden
- Common cook
- The happiness in health
- Skinny fat
- A lot on your plate
- Chow divine
- Cooking in Sens
- Fit and fortysomething
- Easy natural food
and here are their 11 questions:
- Spring or Fall?
- Sweet or savoury?
- Black coffee or white?
- Snow or sun?
- One word to describe yourself?
- Romantic or comedy film?
- Meat or vegetarian?
- Are you a morning or an evening person?
- How many languages do you speak?
- Which fictional character would you like to be?
- Starter or dessert?
Liebster Award INSTRUCTIONS
1. Add the award icon to your blog!
2. Link to your nominator to say thank you
3. Each blogger should post 11 facts about themselves.
4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and then create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Choose 11 bloggers with fewer than 200 followers, go to their blog and tell them about the award.